Notices of the Week
The Conservation Notices of the Week (Conservation NOW) announce the pro-conservation positions on issues before the Senate, Assembly and/or Governor in the week ahead. Others wishing to follow activities in the state legislature also receive Conservation NOW, including legislative staff, conservation voters, and media. Issues in Conservation NOW may appear in the Conservation Scorecard, which is released following each 2-year legislative session.
To have CNOW delivered directly to your email, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Conservation NOW: September 5, 2017
• Oppose SB 395: Industrial Acid Mining Bill
- Conservation NOW: August 28, 2017
• Oppose SB 295: Creating Unnecessary Hurdles to Protecting Public Health and Natural Resources
- Conservation NOW: August 21, 2017
• Oppose August 2017 Special Session AB 1 / SB 1: Exempting Foxconn from State Clean Water Protections
• Oppose LRB 2652/1: Industrial Acid Mining Bill
- Conservation NOW: August 7, 2017
• Oppose August 2017 Special Session AB 1: Exempting Foxconn from state clean water protections
- Conservation NOW: July 31, 2017
• Oppose LRB 2628 : Eliminating the Forestry Mill Tax
• Oppose LRB 2630: Undermining Local Control