Notices of the Week
The Conservation Notices of the Week (Conservation NOW) announce the pro-conservation positions on issues before the Senate, Assembly and/or Governor in the week ahead. Others wishing to follow activities in the state legislature also receive Conservation NOW, including legislative staff, conservation voters, and media. Issues in Conservation NOW may appear in the Conservation Scorecard, which is released following each 2-year legislative session.
To have CNOW delivered directly to your email, send your request to email@example.com.
- Conservation NOW: February 6, 2017
• Support LRB 1934: Leading on Lead
• Support LRB 0336/1 & LRB 1988/1: Expand Outdoor Opportunities for Disabled Veterans and Purple Heart Recipients
- Conservation NOW: January 23, 2017
• Support LRB 0808/1: Right to Know About Lead in Drinking Water at Rental Properties
- Conservation NOW: January 16, 2017
• Support LRB 1902/1 & 1170/1: Water Sustainability Act
• Support LRB 1086/1: Creating a Clean and Renewable Energy Task Force
• Support LRB 0138: Re-establishing an Independent DNR Secretary