Recent News Items
- 10/8/14: Walker's Dirty Deal Ad Fact Check
- 10/8/14: Governor Walker Named to “Dirty Dozen”; Wisconsin League of Conservation Voters Launches $1 Million Campaign
- 10/5/14: DNR Revisits Stormwater Regulation Following Frac Sand Spill
- 9/29/14: Most Frac Sand Mining Facilities In Wisconsin Have Not Undergone Air Quality Evaluations
- 9/26/14: Frac Sand Industry Impacting Lives of Thousands Who Live Near Mines
I'm a conservation voter because. . .
as a sportsman and fisherman, I want to protect Wisconsin's cold water resources.
Wisconsin League of Conservation Voters is changing the way our legislators are acting, listening, thinking, and doing.