Recent News Items
- 10/17/2016: 'Strict' atrazine rules fail to protect Wisconsin's drinking water
- 10/13/2016: A connection between sand mining and heavy metals in our drinking water?
- 10/3/2016: WLCV Endorses Gorski for Assembly, Responds to Misleading Ad
- 9/26/2016: Ripp’s rail fail keeps Mississippi River stocked with toxic chemicals
- 9/22/2016: Unregulated potential carcinogen chromium-6 detected in water systems
I'm a conservation voter because. . .
I believe that you shouldn’t just talk about natural resource problems, you should do something about them.
When I was ready to stop thinking and start speaking, Wisconsin League of Conservation Voters provided a safe, supportive platform for me.
—Barb, Stevens Point