Recent News Items
- 10/8/14: Walker's Dirty Deal Ad Fact Check
- 10/8/14: Governor Walker Named to “Dirty Dozen”; Wisconsin League of Conservation Voters Launches $1 Million Campaign
- 10/5/14: DNR Revisits Stormwater Regulation Following Frac Sand Spill
- 9/29/14: Most Frac Sand Mining Facilities In Wisconsin Have Not Undergone Air Quality Evaluations
- 9/26/14: Frac Sand Industry Impacting Lives of Thousands Who Live Near Mines
I'm a conservation voter because. . .
I believe that you shouldn’t just talk about natural resource problems, you should do something about them.
Even though I’d been involved in conservation for years, I had never lobbied my legislators one-on-one until Conservation Lobby Day. It's such a fun event!
—Eleanor, Eau Claire