Recent News Items
- 9/3/14: Wisconsin Environmental Group Urges State to Reject Smart Sand Application
- 9/3/14: Wisconsin League of Conservation Voters Calls on DNR Secretary Stepp to Reject Smart Sand Green Tier Application
- Smart Sand Notice of Violation and Enforcement Conference Request
- 8/10/14: Poison Algae That Hit Toledo Often Found in Wisconsin Lakes
- 8/5/14: Frac Sand Company Championed By Walker Gets $52K Fine From DOJ
I'm a conservation voter because. . .
I care about the outdoors, but I know the rubber hits the road in the State Capitol.
It’s really important to be a member, because when you support a well-run organization, you can accomplish more than just being out there on your own.
—Lawrence and Eileen, Middleton