Recent News Items
- 2/19/14: Wisconsin DNR Lists 33 Properties Targeted for Public Land Sale
- Smart Sand Notice of Violation and Enforcement Conference Request
- 8/10/14: Poison Algae That Hit Toledo Often Found in Wisconsin Lakes
- 8/5/14: Frac Sand Company Championed By Walker Gets $52K Fine From DOJ
- 8/2/14: Low Water Levels on Portage County River Cause Concern
I'm a conservation voter because. . .
as a sportsman and fisherman, I want to protect Wisconsin's cold water resources.
If you really want to change things, you have to get involved, and Wisconsin League of Conservation Voters has given me an effective way to do that.