- 8/15/2018: Walker Made it Harder for School Districts to Use Clean Energy
The seventh entry in the Walker's Wisconsin series.
- 7/31/2018: Walker Made the Worst Deal in Wisconsin's History
This week it's all about Foxconn, Walker's $4.5 billion boondoggle that includes some of the worst examples of his willingness to rollback environmental protections, give away natural resources to corporations, and interfere with the state's democracy.
- 7/17/2018: Walker Tried to Sell Out the State's Sporting Heritage for a Campaign Buck
MADISON – As part of its Field Guide to Taking Back Wisconsin campaign, Wisconsin League of Conservation Voters released its fifth entry in its Walker’s Wisconsin series today. The series recounts Gov. Scott Walker’s extreme anti-conservation agenda and outlines just how far he’s taken our state, once considered a conservation model, to somewhere that’s hardly recognizable.
- 6/29/2018: A First Step in Battling the Manure Pollution Crisis
The Department of Natural Resources announced this week that revised standards for manure pollution management will take effect on July 1 – a small but crucial step toward easing the pollution crisis that has led to brown, manure-laden water streaming from faucets in northeast Wisconsin.
- 6/26/2018: Conservation Voters Endorse Barnes, Godlewski
Wisconsin League of Conservation Voters proudly endorses Mandela Barnes for Lieutenant Governor and Sarah Godlewski for State Treasurer.
- 6/19/2018: Yes, Walker Tried to Kneecap the Department of Natural Resources
The third entry in the Walker's Wisconsin series.
- 6/12/2018: Statement on Caleb Frostman’s Win in Senate District 1
Voters in the special election in Senate District 1 chose a conservation champion to represent them at the capitol today.
- 6/5/2018: Remember When Gov. Walker Tried to Trash Recycling?
The second entry in the Walker's Wisconsin series.
- 5/23/2018: SD 1 Ads: Manure is ‘In Our Shower and Our Faucets’
A new ad campaign focused on the special election in Senate District 1 features a Kewaunee County resident whose faucets ran brown with liquid manure and spotlights the anti-conservation record of Rep. Andre Jacque.
- Walker's Wisconsin: A Place Far From Home
MADISON – As part of its Field Guide to Taking Back Wisconsin campaign, Wisconsin League of Conservation Voters kicked off the first entry in its Walker’s Wisconsin series.