- 6/12/2018: Statement on Caleb Frostman’s Win in Senate District 1
Voters in the special election in Senate District 1 chose a conservation champion to represent them at the capitol today.
- 6/5/2018: Remember When Gov. Walker Tried to Trash Recycling?
The second entry in the Walker's Wisconsin series.
- 5/23/2018: SD 1 Ads: Manure is ‘In Our Shower and Our Faucets’
A new ad campaign focused on the special election in Senate District 1 features a Kewaunee County resident whose faucets ran brown with liquid manure and spotlights the anti-conservation record of Rep. Andre Jacque.
- Walker's Wisconsin: A Place Far From Home
MADISON – As part of its Field Guide to Taking Back Wisconsin campaign, Wisconsin League of Conservation Voters kicked off the first entry in its Walker’s Wisconsin series.
- Conservation Voters Endorse Josh Kaul for Attorney General
Wisconsin League of Conservation Voters proudly endorses Josh Kaul for Attorney General.
- 5/9/2018: Conservationists Endorse Candidates in Special Elections
Wisconsin League of Conservation Voters proudly endorses Caleb Frostman for Wisconsin’s Senate District 1 and Ann Groves Lloyd for Assembly District 42.
- 5/1/2018: Conservationists Launch ‘Field Guide to Taking Back Wisconsin’
Wisconsin League of Conservation Voters today launched its Field Guide to Taking Back Wisconsin, a comprehensive guide to defeating Scott Walker and restoring conservation principles and democracy in the state.
- Conservation NOW: March 27, 2018
• Oppose Senate Substitute Amendment 1 to AB 947: Denying Voters Representation
- 3/22/2018: Petitioners Oppose Foxconn’s Great Lakes Raid
Wisconsin League of Conservation Voters delivered a petition with 1,817 signatures to the Department of Natural Resources on Wednesday, calling for the agency to reject a plan to divert seven million gallons of water per day from the Great Lakes to the private company Foxconn.
- 3/7/2018: Foxconn Water Raid Gets First Hearing
Conservationists from across the state will speak out today against a plan to siphon off seven million gallons a day of Great Lakes water solely for manufacturing giant Foxconn – an unprecedented betrayal of the core intent of the hard-won, bipartisan Great Lakes Compact.