- 8/30/2018: Walker Has Worked to Decrease Access to the Polls
The eighth entry in the Walker's Wisconsin series is all about voting rights.
- 9/5/2018: Conservation Voters Review Legislative Session
Wisconsin League of Conservation Voters today released its review of the 2017-18 legislative session titled, “Tracking Your Legislators.” The review spotlights the fight for Wisconsin’s natural resources at the State Capitol, the legislature’s best and worst environmental actors, and tells the story of priority legislation, including who voted for and against it.
- 9/10/2018: Conservation Voters Release Full Slate of Endorsements
Wisconsin League of Conservation Voters released its full slate of endorsements today for the general election on Nov. 6.
- 9/11/2018: Land and Water Conservation Fund Set to Expire
As the Land and Water Conservation Fund (LWCF) expiration looms on Sept. 30, Wisconsin League of Conservation Voters launched a digital video campaign aimed at encouraging citizens to urge Speaker Paul Ryan to be a leader, reauthorize the LWCF permanently, and protect the public places both he and his constituents enjoy.
- 8/22/2018: Conservation Voters Endorse Tony Evers for Governor
Tony Evers will put a halt to Scott Walker's disastrous anti-conservation agenda and restore Wisconsin’s reputation as a state that cares for its future generations.
- 8/15/2018: Walker Made it Harder for School Districts to Use Clean Energy
The seventh entry in the Walker's Wisconsin series.
- 7/31/2018: Walker Made the Worst Deal in Wisconsin's History
This week it's all about Foxconn, Walker's $4.5 billion boondoggle that includes some of the worst examples of his willingness to rollback environmental protections, give away natural resources to corporations, and interfere with the state's democracy.
- 7/17/2018: Walker Tried to Sell Out the State's Sporting Heritage for a Campaign Buck
MADISON – As part of its Field Guide to Taking Back Wisconsin campaign, Wisconsin League of Conservation Voters released its fifth entry in its Walker’s Wisconsin series today. The series recounts Gov. Scott Walker’s extreme anti-conservation agenda and outlines just how far he’s taken our state, once considered a conservation model, to somewhere that’s hardly recognizable.
- 6/29/2018: A First Step in Battling the Manure Pollution Crisis
The Department of Natural Resources announced this week that revised standards for manure pollution management will take effect on July 1 – a small but crucial step toward easing the pollution crisis that has led to brown, manure-laden water streaming from faucets in northeast Wisconsin.
- 6/26/2018: Conservation Voters Endorse Barnes, Godlewski
Wisconsin League of Conservation Voters proudly endorses Mandela Barnes for Lieutenant Governor and Sarah Godlewski for State Treasurer.