- 3/15/2017: New Poll Shows Overwhelming Support for Protecting Public Lands
A new poll shows overwhelming support in Wisconsin's first congressional district for protecting public lands, water, and the Great Lakes.
- Conservation NOW: March 13, 2017
• Oppose SB 76 & AB 105: Death by a Thousand Straws
• Support LRB 1987/2496: Save Our Lakes
• Support LRB 1819/2491: Getting Lead Out of Our Schools
• Support LRB 2171/2378: Helping Private Well Owners Replace Contaminated Wells
• Oppose LRB 0318/2348: Watering Down Renewable Energy Credits
- Conservation NOW: March 6, 2017
• Support SB 48: Leading on Lead
• Oppose AB 109: Undermining Dane County Zoning -- Again
- Conservation NOW: February 27, 2017
• Support LRB 0480/4: Getting Lead Out of Childcare Centers
• Oppose LRB 1041/2: Undermining Dane County Zoning -- Again
- 2/8/2017: Budget Acknowledges Water Crisis, Will it Deliver Solutions?
A preliminary scanning of Walker's biennial budget shows an acknowledgement that Wisconsin faces a drinking water crisis. A detailed analysis is required to see if the governor walks the talk.
- 2/8/2017: Wisconsin Misses Chance to Reduce Risk of Lead in Drinking Water
Wisconsin Center For Investigative Journalism's Failure at the Faucet series continues with an alarming look at the state's awful record on protecting children from lead poisoning.
- Conservation NOW: February 6, 2017
• Support LRB 1934: Leading on Lead
• Support LRB 0336/1 & LRB 1988/1: Expand Outdoor Opportunities for Disabled Veterans and Purple Heart Recipients
- Conservation NOW: January 23, 2017
• Support LRB 0808/1: Right to Know About Lead in Drinking Water at Rental Properties
- Conservation NOW: January 16, 2017
• Support LRB 1902/1 & 1170/1: Water Sustainability Act
• Support LRB 1086/1: Creating a Clean and Renewable Energy Task Force
• Support LRB 0138: Re-establishing an Independent DNR Secretary