- 3/7/2018: Foxconn Water Raid Gets First Hearing
Conservationists from across the state will speak out today against a plan to siphon off seven million gallons a day of Great Lakes water solely for manufacturing giant Foxconn – an unprecedented betrayal of the core intent of the hard-won, bipartisan Great Lakes Compact.
- 3/6/2018: Local Elected Officials Call on Speaker Ryan to Protect Public Lands
As threats to public lands continue to mount, more than 300 local elected officials throughout Wisconsin signed a letter asking Speaker Paul Ryan to protect public lands here and nationally.
- 2/27/2018: Wisconsin's Best and Worst on the Environment
Wisconsin League of Conservation Voters today released the Wisconsin delegation’s scores on the League of Conservation Voters’ 2017 National Environmental Scorecard.
- Conservation NOW: February 19, 2018
• Oppose AB 547: Dropping State Protections for Wetlands
• Oppose SB 466: Hiding the Evidence of Air Pollution
• Support AB 881: The Water Pollution Notification Act
- Conservation NOW: February 14, 2018
• Oppose AB 547 & SB 600: Dropping State Protections for Wetlands
• Support SB 733: Updating Wisconsin Electronic Waste Recycling Law
- Conservation NOW: February 5, 2018
• Support AB 686: Helping to Protect Drinking Water from Private Wells
• Oppose AB 384: Repealing Public Health and Natural Resources Protections
- 1/24/2018: Walker Makes Clean Drinking Water an Afterthought
Despite thousands of Wisconsinites living with undrinkable water and the water of hundreds of thousands of others threatened, Gov. Scott Walker’s State of the State Address barely mentioned that or any conservation issue.
- 1/23/2018: Conservationists: Put Human Health Before Polluters
With the Natural Resources Board set to vote tomorrow on improvements to manure pollution rules years in the making, Wisconsin League of Conservation Voters called on them to put the health and safety of Wisconsin families first.
- Conservation NOW: January 22, 2018
• Support AB 688: Reestablishing a Wisconsin Conservation Corps
• Support SB 48: Leading on Lead
- 1/17/2018: People Triumph Over Politics in Senate District 10
Last night, voters in the 10th Senate District elected Patty Schachtner to represent them at the Capitol, and to fight for a cleaner, healthier Wisconsin.