City of Green Bay April Election endorsements
The April 2022 Election on Tuesday, April 5 includes hundreds of local races. Local elections are critical in shaping clean energy policy and defending our right to vote. Check here to see what's on your ballot.
Each of these endorsed candidates is thoroughly vetted by Wisconsin Conservation Voters' staff, board, and the people who call these communities home:
- Barbara Dorff for Green Bay Common Council District 1
- Jim Hutchison for Green Bay Common Council District 2
- Lynn Gerlach for Green Bay Common Council District 3
- Aron Obrecht for Green Bay Common Council District 6
- Randy Scannell for Green Bay Common Council District 7
In Green Bay these endorsed candidates will work to:
- Invest in good jobs and a healthy environment by moving our community to 100% clean energy
- Make our community more climate resilient by addressing flooding and investing in infrastructure
- Build a healthy, thriving community for all
Check out our entire slate of endorsements for the April 2022 Election here.